WHAT IS MICROCURRENT?
Microcurrent is a Nobel Prize-winning, clinically-proven therapy for pain management and anti-aging. The method was first used in the medical field to treat Bell's Palsy and stroke patients. Microcurrent has been used in the sports field for muscular injuries, in helping with the rehabilitation of muscle tissue. It has also been widely used in hospital burn units to heal and repair the skin.
HOW DOES MICROCURRENT ACTUALLY WORK?
Microcurrent works in harmony with the body's own bio-electrical field. Electrical impulses from microcurrent are similar to those of the body- which makes the current virtually sub-sensory. The face has over 30 muscles that lay directly below and are connected to the skin surface. All of these muscles are stimulated with a deeply penetrating current.
WHAT IF I HAVE FILLERS ALREADY?
Many of our clients have had botox and/or fillers. Microcurrent is an effective treatment that can be used alongside other anti-aging regimens. Microcurrent can also be used in conjunction with surgical facelifts, and can even improve surgical results, which helps to stave off further aging and minimizes the need for additional surgical procedures.
- Lifted jaw line
- Sculpted cheek bones
- Softens fine lines
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Overall brightening, rested appearance
- Lifts eyes, brows and smoothes lids
- Brightens under eyes, eliminates dark circles
- Enhance the effects of filler like botox and other anti-aging regimens
- Acne and acne scarring improved
- Decreases rosacea and melasma
- Tightens loose skin
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces cellulite/breaks down fatty deposits
- Tones muscles giving more contour to the body